Rome and Israel
|Previous chapter ( Etruscans )||Table of contents||Next chapter ( Byzantium and Judea )|
Rome (Roma) is an ancient Italian city, the center of so-called Roman Empire and also a symbol of empire in general. According to a popular legend, this city was founded by some brothers Romulus and Remus who were fed by milk of wolf, which allegedly made the Romans so strong and violent. This legend along with an "Etruscan" sculpture of Capitoline Wolf is a part of the medieval myth of Rome, which is allegedly one of the original roots of modern civilization.
Carthage is a Semitic (Phoenician) city and an eponymous state, which was founded in North Africa (present-day Tunisia) in the IX century BC, that is before the founding of Rome (VIII century BC). Carthage had colonized the southern Spain and founded "New Carthage" (Cartagena). The name of Spain comes from the Phoenician "i-shpanim" (coast of rabbits). The Carthaginians practiced the pagan Semitic cults of Moloch (Melqart), Baal and Astarte (Tanit).
The key obvious facts about the Spain and the Roman Empire:
- Latin is a Roman language, which does not belong to any people except some Latins. Ladino (Latin) is a language of Sephardic (Spanish) Jews. Latin is a dead language as well as Hebrew, which was revived recently. The Italian is just similar to Latin, as well as Arabic is similar to Hebrew.
- The first officially known Latins, who inhabited Latium, were not so powerful on the Apennine peninsula, and apparently they were the foreign colonizers.
- All modern Italian words with the letters 'J', 'K', 'W', 'X' and 'Y' are not the native Italian words, and they came from other languages. That is the Latin alphabet is redundant, as if it was not designed specially for the Italian language.
- Two letters 'K' and 'Q' for a single sound is an irrational redundancy for the Indo-European phonetics. This feature came from the Semitic alphabets, and it doesn't exist even in the Greek alphabet.
- Iberia is an ancient Roman name of Spain, which is derived probably from the root "Ibri" (Jew).
- Spain in the VIII century was successfully captured by the Muslim Moors along with other Semitic countries. Spain still has the close relations with Morocco.
- The Spanish and Portuguese peoples are better associated with the Latins than the Italians, especially the Latinos, the Latin America colonizers. The great Italian colonial empires (excluding a fictional Roman) never existed.
- bullfighting is a sadistic cruelty, which is similar to the Jewish kosher slaughtering, when the animal bleeds slowly. The bull is called "toro" in Spanish, which is almost the same Aramaic and Arabic “tor". The Indo-Europeans (especially the Hindus) consider the cows almost sacred. The Roman execution by animals is similar to a bullfighting, where a man fights against a furious suffering animal. The bullfighting is not popular in Italy.
- The sadistic tortures were preferred by the medieval Spaniards more than by the Italians. This was manifested by the Spanish Inquisition of Roman Church. The medieval execution by burning alive resembles the ancient Jewish cult of Moloch. The Roman execution by crucifixion is a sadistic torture, which was not applied by the Holy Inquisition for the religious reasons.
The name "Rome" (Latin: Roma) is derived from Akkadian (Assyrian) «ramu» (a ram). The battering ram is a siege weapon, which was invented by the Assyrians. This was a trunk with a metallic tip in the shape of ram's head. Thus, Rome represents the crowd of rams, which were used to conquer and to “fleece".
The ancient Hebrews had names and cognomens. The Roman rulers also had names and cognomens, which are derived from Latin and other languages:
|Gaius, Gnaeus||(Hebrew: goy), non-jew, pagan|
|Quintus||fifth (in a family)|
|Pompeius||Greek: pompi), triumph|
A pair of sequences of the Roman rulers, who had created two identical states:
|Founding. Romulus killed Remus.
Constantine defeated Licinius.
|Romulus, Remus||Constantine the Great, Licinius|
|Livy, Numa Pompilius||Basil of Caesarea, Julian|
|Defeat of some "Albans" (white people).
Defeat of Goths.
|Tullus Hostilius||Theodosius I|
|Ancus Marcius||Flavius Aetius|
|War with Sabines.
War with Attila.
|Tarquinius Priscus||Valentinian III|
|Tanakvil influenced Tarquinius.
Placidia is a regent of Valentinian.
Founding of Ancient Rome is an invention of the medieval historians, who wrote the history of Rome, which is based on the Byzantine history. Here is a pair of sequences of rulers, who had created two identical empires:
|«Recovery».||Lucius Sulla||82 – 79 BC||Lucius Aurelian||270 – 275|
|Revolt.||Brutus, Lepidus||Florianus, Probus|
|Murder of the own ruler.||Quintus Sertorius||78 – 72 BC (?)||Probus||276 – 282|
Persian Mazdak ?
|Pompey, Crassus||Carus, Numerian|
|Pompey the Great||70 – 49 BC||Diocletian||284 – 305|
|Race for power.||Julius Caesar||49 – 44 BC||Constantius Pale (Chlorus)||305 – 306|
2nd tetrarchy. Empire.
|Augustus||27 BC – 14||Constantine the Great||306 – 337|
|War with Persians.||Tiberius||14 – 37||Constantius II||337 – 361|
|A sinful ruler.||Caligula||37 – 41||Julian the Apostate||361 – 363|
|British campaign.||Claudius||41 – 54||Valentinian I (west)||364 – 375|
|Armenia surrendered to Persians.||Nero||54 – 68||Valens (east)||364 – 378|
|Murder of ruler.||Galba||68 – 69||Jovian||363 – 364|
|Vespasians||69 – 81||“Neo-Flavian” dynasty||305 – 363|
|War with Dacians.
War with Goths.
|Domitian||81 – 96||Theodosius I||379 – 395|
The well known Byzantium existed in the V century. In this case, the preceding duplicate of the Roman Empire is excluded, i.e. it never existed. The Roman Republic followed by the Byzantine Empire is shifted by approximately 330 years ahead. This statement produces the following conclusions:
- The first "king" of Rome is Lucius Sulla (aka Lucius Aurelian), who came in the III century. We will see further, that this is consistent with the Bible.
- Carthage is a predecessor of the Roman Republic, even if its history is shifted by 330 years ahead. So they couldn't be enemies to each other. The complicated state of Rome with its regular professional well-equipped army could not arise without the financial support of the global Semitic civilization, which was represented by the Phoenician Carthage. Thus, the Latin (Roman) capital drifted on the way: New Carthage (kingdom) - Rome (republic) - Constantinople (empire).
- The Punic Wars with a slogan "Carthage Must Be Destroyed" are the civil wars between the New and Old Carthage.
- The Spartacus revolt occurred at the end of III century, and this was a revolt of the Italian inhabitants, who were conquered by the Latins. The real slaves are not able to any organized action. The similar Persian movement of Mazdak arose shortly after the rising of Eastern Empire (Byzantium). Perhaps, Spartacus and Mazdak are the duplicates of a single person.
- The first Roman Caesar is Julius Caesar. He ruled in the IV century. He had conquered Gaul completely and started the colonization of Britain.
- The Parthian Kingdom didn’t have any complex relationships with Rome (see also "Greece" and "China and Japan").
- Caligula, Nero and Diocletian are the religious-historical myths, which are based on the Annals of some Tacitus, who has an uncertain biography.
- The Colosseum (Flavian amphitheatre) was built at first in the Constantinople by the Flavian dynasty (which is called “new”). The Roman Colosseum is too colossal for the ancient world, and it was built much later to create the myth of Ancient Rome.
- The German nation was formed only by the IV century when the Romans colonized the Gothic lands. The Germans had conquered Rome almost immediately.
After the Empire was founded, its Western part quickly fell down, and the capital was moved from Rome into Constantinople:
- Gaul became France, which was ruled by the Merovingians. A historian E. Klassen called Merovingian the Merovey-Vindelik (vandal). These lands was long ago inhabited by the Slavonic peoples, to which the ancient vandals (Veneti) belonged. These Vandals came to Spain via France.
- Southern Spain, which was captured by the Vandals, became the known Andalusia (Latin: Vandalitia), which name comes from the word "vandal".
- Eastern Spain, which was captured by the Goths and Alans, is Catalonia (Goth + Alan).
The destruction of Pompeii is a religious-historical myth about God's punishment of the Roman cities Pompeii and Herculaneum for their sins, including a persecution of Christians. This resembles the biblical Sodom and Gomorrah. A historian E. N. Shurshikov has shown, that the official date of this event (79 AD) appeared in the letters of Pliny to Tacitus after the XVI century, and also the real date is known exactly: December 16, 1631 . These cities were almost abandoned, were well preserved during the Middle Ages, and had accumulated additionally a lot of the medieval artifacts. The official story of discovery of Pompeii is absurd. Allegedly, an architect D. Fontana in the end of XVI century had found a city wall, when he paved a canal from the Sarno river to Torre-Annunziata. This canal was really built in the 1592-1599. An engineer Churilov has found, that it passes exactly through the gate in the city wall and further accurately between the buildings of the city (supposedly buried in ashes!) for its water supply .
The history of Judea and Israel is known by the biblical books and the writings of a Jew Josephus. The significant traces of these kingdoms are the ancient Phoenician cities, mainly Jerusalem, the owners of which were changed several times even according to the official history. In this regard, the further conclusions are based on the following statements:
- Josephus allegedly was a contemporary of Jesus, and this is not an occasion. The confusion in the ancient history hides everything related to Jesus.
- First Jewish–Roman War is a fiction, which explains the Judea disappearance and the Jews dispersion throughout the Rome and its colonies.
- The geography of Judea, Israel and Jerusalem cannot be exactly determined in space and time, as well as the native (promised) land of Jews.
- The modern Jerusalem is founded on the site of Arabic city of Al-Quds, and its oldest part was built in the times of the medieval Crusades.
- Since the equality "Latins = Jews" is permissible for the early Middle Ages, then "Rome = Israel" for that period.
The Second Jewish War (115-117) is considered the rebellion of Jews against the Empire, which yet did not exist and ruled by some Trajan. But, for some reason, this is described rather as a genocide of the colonial population than a struggle against the Roman authorities. All existing descriptions are the medieval re-tellings of the ancient manuscripts:
A Roman historian Cassius Dio writes in «Epitome» (book 68, 32): «Trajan therefore departed thence, and a little later began to fail in health. Meanwhile the Jews in the region of Cyrene had put a certain Andreas at their head, and were destroying both the Romans and the Greeks. They would eat the flesh of their victims, make belts for themselves of their entrails, anoint themselves with their blood and wear their skins for clothing; many they sawed in two, from the head downwards; others they gave to wild beasts, and still others they forced to fight as gladiators. In all two hundred and twenty thousand persons perished. In Egypt, too, they perpetrated many similar outrages, and in Cyprus, under the leadership of a certain Artemion. There, also, two hundred and forty thousand perished, and for this reason no Jew may set foot on that island, but even if one of them is driven upon its shores by a storm he is put to death. Among others who subdued the Jews was Lusius, who was sent by Trajan».
A historian Eusebius writes in «Church History» (book IV, ch.2): «In the eighteenth year of Trajan's reign there was another disturbance of the Jews, through which a great multitude of them perished. For in Alexandria and in the rest of Egypt, and also in Cyrene, as if incited by some terrible and factious spirit, they rushed into seditious measures against their fellow-inhabitants, the Greeks. The insurrection increased greatly, and in the following year, while Lupus was governor of all Egypt, it developed into a war of no mean magnitude. In the first attack it happened that they were victorious over the Greeks, who fled to Alexandria and imprisoned and slew the Jews that were in the city. But the Jews of Cyrene, although deprived of their aid, continued to plunder the land of Egypt and to devastate its districts, under the leadership of Lucuas. Against them the emperor sent Marcius Turbo with a foot and naval force and also with a force of cavalry. He carried on the war against them for a long time and fought many battles, and slew many thousands of Jews, not only of those of Cyrene, but also of those who dwelt in Egypt and had come to the assistance of their king Lucuas. But the emperor, fearing that the Jews in Mesopotamia would also make an attack upon the inhabitants of that country, commanded Lucius Quintus to clear the province of them. And he having marched against them slew a great multitude of those that dwelt there; and in consequence of his success he was made governor of Judea by the emperor».
A priest Orosius writes in «History Against the Pagans» (7.12): «Then violent rebellions among the Jews broke out simultaneously in various parts of the world. The Jews acted as if turned into mad savages. Throughout Libya they waged pitiless war against the inhabitants and caused great desolation by killing the tillers of the soil. So merciless were they that if the emperor Hadrian had not afterward colonized the country with people from without, the land would have remained absolutely destitute and entirely without inhabitants. They disturbed all Egypt, Cyrene, and the Thebaid by sedition and bloodshed. In Alexandria, however, the Jews were defeated and crushed in a pitched battle. When they also rebelled in Mesopotamia, the emperor ordered war to be declared against them; many thousands of them were exterminated in a vast carnage. It is true that they did destroy Salamis, a city of Cyprus, after they had killed all the inhabitants».
The time of biblical judges is followed by the Kingdom of Israel, when the judges were the supreme rulers. Obviously, this is the era of Carthage in the real history and the Roman law formation, which became the basis for the legal systems of the future Christian states. The "folk law” is a form of self-government according to the unwritten laws of a community. The Roman law differs from the “folk law” by the written documents. But Roman and Christian documents, unlike the Jewish Halakha or the Muslim Sharia, are not based on any Scripture but on the changeable subjective opinions of authorities.
The Latin word “judge” is “iudex” or “judex”, which comes from “iudaeus” or “judaeus” (a Jew). The words with a root "juris-", "jurid-" have the Latin root "jure", which is consonant with the root "jud-", while the word "right" also exists. The trial and the lawmaking among the Christian peoples is a privilege of the lawyers, a typical Jewish profession.
Duke (Latin: dux, Italian: duca, French: duc, German: herzog) is a medieval European ruler, a nobleman, who stands immediately below the king within hierarchy. The Romance word comes from the Latin “judex” (judge) by discarding the “ju-”. So the duke is a non-Jewish judge.
Samuel is the last biblical judge followed by the first king of Israel (Rome in the reality). The Old Testament explicitly mentions Rome (Latin: Roma) as "Ramah”: (1 Kings, 8:4-5): «Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah, and said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations».
|He was changeable and disagreed with himself.He had a cool temper and was vindictive. He knew how to restrain anger and to gain benefit.||He was hot tempered and may become fury, melancholic, jealousy and suspicious.|
|Fan of the Oriental cults.||Jew.|
|Commander, who captured the Rome.||Founder of the Jewish army.|
|Restorer Of the Rome. Perpetual dictator.||Creator and king of the united Israel.|
|He had got a horrible painful disease and died. The details of his death are unknown.||He has committed a suicide.|
|Pompey the Great||David|
|Son of a plebeian.||Son of a simple Jew.|
|He suppressed the Spartacus revolt.||He defeated the giant Goliath, a Philistine (Pelasgian), a descendant of the Rephaim. A historian A. D. Chertkov had bound the Pelasgians and the Etruscans .|
|Meaning of the name Pompey is a triumpher.||Meaning of the name David is a favorite.|
Julius Caesar is Solomon (Hebrew: Shlomo, Arabic: Suleiman), a mythical king of Israel. The word "caesar" (German: kaiser) comes from a Babylonian root "sar/shar", which means a king. Many names of the late Babylonian kings also had a root "sar/shar". An Egyptian king Djoser sounds like Caesar.
|Alliance with Pompey.||Son of David.|
|An educated writer.||Wise.|
|Creator of the Empire.||Creator of the government.|
|Empire was divided into two parts after him.||Kingdom was divided into two parts after him.|
|Extramarital relationship with Cleopatra.||He married a daughter of an Egyptian pharaoh.|
|Abraham||Rome||Center of the Western Empire: Italy, Iberia (Spain), Gaul (France).|
nephew of Abraham
|Canaan, a son of Ham||Genoa, Genoese||The medieval analogue of Ancient Rome.|
The official land of Canaan was a Genoese colony.
|Isaac, son of Abraham||Saxony, Saxons||A Germanic tribe. The English Saxons are called the Anglo-Saxons (see “Britain”).|
son of Jacob (Israel)
|Denmark, danes||Netherlands (Holland) is a "lower earth" of the Danes (Dutch).|
The Germans call themselves “deutsche” (Dutch).
wife of David
|(Warsaw)||Poland is a part of the ancient Rus' captured by the Celts and Germans.|
Polonia is a Latin name derived from the old Slavic "polon" (captivity).
Northern Poland (Pomorze) is a part of the large ancient Pomorje (beside the sea).
|A common name of the intruders into the “Jewish Kingdom”.|
|Pharisees||Frisians||The Jews influenced by the Parsees (Zoroastrians).|
|Gog||Goyim, Goths||The non-Jewish Eastern peoples.|
|Magog||Mohammedans||Huns or Turks.|
The Old Testament expression «from Dan to Beersheba» (Judges, 20:1) or «from Geba to Beersheba» (2 Kings, 23:8) (Geba = Genova, Genoa) denotes the Kingdom of Israel, but really the territory of Germany and Poland, which complements the Roman provinces up to the area, which is called Europe (in a political sense).
- А.Т. Фоменко, Г.В. Носовский, Русь и Рим. Том 1. Книга 1 // ч.2, гл.2
- А.Т. Фоменко, Г.В. Носовский, Тайна Колизея
- Е.И. Классен, Древнейшая история славян и славяно-руссов до рюриковского времени, М.: «Белые Альвы», 2008 – ISBN 5-91464-009-2
- А. Чурилов, Непоследний день Помпей - М.: Букстрим, 2011 - 316 с. – ISBN 978-5-499-00068-7
- А.Д. Чертков, О языке пелазгов, населивших Италию (1855)
|Previous chapter ( Etruscans )||Table of contents||Next chapter ( Byzantium and Judea )|