|Previous chapter ( Pyramids )||Table of contents||Next chapter ( Civilization )|
Corresponding Wikipedia article: Ancient Egypt
Ancient Egypt is known in the modern world mostly thanks to the Ancient Greek writings of a historian Herodotus and an Egyptian priest Manetho, who wrote in Greek. All the names are pronounced in Greek and do not always sound like the names in the lost Egyptian language. For example, the Egyptians called their country "Ta-Kemet", which means "black soil", a fertile land among the desert in the valley and in the delta of the Nile.
Egypt in a biblical representation was a mighty empire that enslaves other nations. In fact, this was always a mediocre agrarian country, which was barely able to supply its people with food in the desert. Throughout the history, Ancient Egypt repeatedly broke up into Upper and Lower Egypt, and even into the separate districts (Nomes in Greek) under pressure of the external enemies.
The popular image of Ancient Egypt with the Pharaohs in luxure and the slaves in poverty is created due to the elite of the international community of those days. This elite migrated gradually from Mesopotamia into Egypt and then into the more prosperous Europe.
Paradoxes of the ancient Egyptian culture, which prove its northern origins:
- The sacred jackal Anubis. Jackal (African wolf) is a tricky cheeky beast that feeds on carrion and garbage. The Dog (domesticated kind of a Wolf) is a pet, which is loved by the northern peoples and unloved by the southern peoples.
- Deification of the Sun (Ra). The sun is rather negative in a tropical desert climate, in contrast to the vitally necessary water, for example. On the other hand, the rising warm spring sun in the northern temperate climate is a sign of the life rebirth after the dark cold winter.
- Phoenix (Egyptian: Bennu, Russian: Finist) is a mythical bird associated with the Egyptian solar cult, which also known in the Slavonic folklore as Firebird. The image of the immortal resurgent phoenix apparently combines the cyclic change of the northern seasons and the migratory birds such as the storks (Russian “aist”, which cognates with “finist”). The northern birds may be looked immortal for the Egyptians, because these birds do not set on the eggs at their African wintering places.
Priest Manetho (the III century BC) made up the history of Egypt, which is started from the reign of human-gods about 20 thousands year BC, whose names are also listed in the Turin King List (the times of Ramesses III). Herodotus also believed that the human-gods ruled Egypt before the kings, but the official science does not take this statement seriously.
|1st dinasty of the seven great gods (antediluvian)||Ptah (9000 years)||Father of all gods and the founder of Egypt.|
|Ra (1000 years)|
|Shu (700 years)||Father of Geb and Nut.|
|Geb (500 years)||Husband of Nut. Father of Osiris, Isis and Seth.|
|Osiris (450 years)||Husband of Isis. Father of Horus.|
|Seth (350 years)|
|Horus (300 years)||Husband of Hathor.|
|2nd dinasty of gods, who ruled 1,570 years (after deluge)||Thoth||Thoth the Atlantean who recreated Egypt after the deluge.|
|Maat||Mythical wife of Thoth.|
|10 unknown gods|
|3nd dinasty of demigods, who ruled 3,650 years||30 unknown demigods||The Theban kings starting with Amun (according to the Turin King List).|
|Chaotic time for 350 years||10 kings of Memphis (according to the Turin King List). Amratian culture, when the brachycephalic Caucasoids came apparently from the North.|
|1st dinasty of kings||Menes||Menes is the mythical Minos, the king of Crete.|
The Emerald Tablets of Thoth The Atlantean tell in the 7th tablet about the "Seven Lords" numbered from 3 to 9. Apparently, these are the first seven human-gods, the followers of the two spiritual beings.
The life span of the gods recalls the biblical story of Adam and his nine descendants to Noah (before the flood), who lived for hundreds of years. This story tells also that the God had abruplty restricted the life span to 120 years just before the flood (Genesis 6:3).
Nephilim (see "Children of Gods") is probably the Egyptian word "neter" (a god), which is distorted by the Jews and used in the plural (ending "-im"). The nephilims appeared before the flood, which killed them.
Ptah is the founder of a country called later "Home of the soul of Ptah": Het-Ka-Ptah, which is pronounced as Egiptos (Egypt) in Greek. The legends tell that Ptah had lifted the country out of the mud, built the dams at the south and the canals at the north, and created the Nile River with the adjacent fertile regions. The ancient city Thebes (Egyptian: Waset) is located in the southen Egypt. The first settlement on the site of this city dates back to the Middle Paleolithic.
Seth is a killer of his brother Osiris, the symbol of evil. The word "Satan" (Arabic: Shaitan) is derived from this name.
Shemsu-Hor are the followers of Horus, the kings of Egypt, who had the Horus name before the Ptolemaic dynasty.
The king Menes (Minos) is a first known king of the united Egypt with its capital at Memphis. The Minoan civilization of Crete was one of the foundations of Ancient Greece and Rome. The lost Minoan language did not belong to the Indo-European family and sometimes was written in the Egyptian hieroglyphs and the similar symbols as in the famous partially decrypted Phaistos Disc. The ancient Greeks also knew about the Atlanteans.
Plato in "Timaeus" mentions Atlantis, which was destroyed 8 thousands years back from the foundation of Athens. According to the Manetho history, this date is close to the times of God Thoth, who ruled Egypt.
|Tablet I (Dr. Doreal’s translation)||Genesis|
|Gradually from the Kingdoms of Atlantis passed waves of consciousness that had been one with me, only to be replaced by spawn of a lower star.||(6:5) And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.|
|In obedience to the law, the word of the Master grew into flower. Downward into the darkness turned the thoughts of the Atlanteans, Until at last in this wrath arose from his AGWANTI, the Dweller, speaking The Word, calling the power.||(6:6-7) And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
|Deep in Earth's heart, the sons of Amenti heard, and hearing, directing the changing of the flower of fire that burns eternally, changing and shifting, using the LOGOS, until that great fire changed its direction. Over the world then broke the great waters, drowning and sinking, changing Earth's balance until only the Temple of Light was left standing on the great mountain on UNDAL still rising out of the water; some there were who were living, saved from the rush of the fountains.||(7:11-12) …the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.|
(7:19-22) And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered. Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered. And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man: All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.
|Tablet I (Dr. Doreal’s translation)||Comments|
|Called to me then the Master, saying: “Gather ye together my people. Take them by the arts ye have learned of far across the waters, until ye reach the land of the hairy barbarians, dwelling in caves of the desert. Follow there the plan that yet know of”.||Waters is the Atlantic Ocean.|
The hairy barbarians are the savages on the ruins of the flooded civilization.
|Fast we fled toward the sun of the morning, until beneath us lay the land of the children of KHEM.||“toward the sun of the morning” means to the east (Atlantis is in the west).|
|Raging, they came with cudgels and spears, lifted in anger seeking to slay and utterly destroy the Sons of Atlantis. Then raised I my staff and directed a ray of vibration, striking them still in their tracks as fragments of stone of the mountain.||The Staff of Thoth.|
|Upward grew into the light of knowledge the children of KHEM, watered by the rains of my wisdom. Blasted I then a path to Amenti so that I might retain my powers, living from age to age a Sun of Atlantis, keeping the wisdom, preserving the records. Great few the sons of KHEM, conquering the people around them, growing slowly upwards in Soul force.||The power of the Egyptian civilization was its culture.|
|Raised over the passage, I, a mighty pyramid, using the power that overcomes Earth force (gravity). Deep and yet deeper place I a force-house or chamber; from it carved I a circular passage reaching almost to the great summit. There in the apex, set I the crystal, sending the ray into the "Time-Space," drawing the force from out of the aether, concentrating upon the gateway to Amenti. Other chambers I built and left vacant to all seeming, yet hidden within them are the keys to Amenti.||Construction of the pyramid chambers.|
|He who in courage would dare the dark realms, let him be purified first by long fasting. Lie in the sarcophagus of stone in my chamber. Then reveal I to him the great mysteries. Soon shall he follow to where I shall meet him, even in the darkness of Earth shall I meet him, I, Thoth, Lord of Wisdom, meet him and hold him and dwell with him always.||Destination of the chambers.|
|Builded I the Great Pyramid, patterned after the pyramid of Earth force, burning eternally so that it, too, might remain through the ages. In it, I builded my knowledge of "Magic-Science" so that I might be here when again I return from Amenti…||Great Pyramid is completed.|
Amenti (Amen-Ta) is an invisible country (extramundane world). The cult of Amun (Amen) is an ancient cult. The Semitic prayerful word "amen" is derived from this name and denotes the truth. The Temple of Amun was located in the Libyan oasis of Siwa inhabited by the Berbers (non-Egyptians). This oasis was the ancient sovereign state Ammonium before the XIX century, because no one could conquer and convert it to Islam, which is traditional for these lands.
All the three pyramids of Giza were built after the flood, because they are directed to the modern cardinal points. These pyramids correspond to the three stars of Orion's Belt. These stars are oriented with respect to the celestial poles at a certain angle, and the pyramids are oriented to the Earth’s poles at a certain different angle. The difference between these angles varies due to the precession of equinoxes, and these angles were the same 10-11 thousand years BC. The Old Russian name of Orion is “Kruzhilye” or “Kolo”, which means the rotation.
The Great Sphinx looks to the east and exactly to the rising sun during an equinox. It looked to the Leo constellation during the spring equinox 10-11 thousand years BC. This is considered the astronomical dating of the monument. This constellation has a special place in the Dendera zodiac, and the astrological age of Leo dated between 10-8 thousand years BC. This constellation has the shape of Sphinx, but it also may correspond to another animal such as a dog or a jackal. The theory exists that the Sphinx head was originally a head of a jackal or a dog, and it was modified later to a head of Chephren (Khafre) with the body of a lion. This theory has many arguments:
- Jackals are more usual for Ancient Egypt than cats (lions etc.). A Jackal or a dog since the ancient times had a sacred significance for Egyptians, for example, a deity Anubis.
- Babylonians depicted the sacred lions on the reliefs. The cat became a sacred animal only in the late Egypt, in the city of Bubastis.
- The body shape of Sphinx can not tell for sure whether it belongs to a cat or a dog.
- The Sphinx head is disproportionately small in comparison to its body, as if its head was hewed out from a larger size.
- The Sphinx looks as if it guards something, but the cats (unlike the dogs) do not serve to protect.
In 1987, a group of Japanese scientists led by professor Sakudzhi Yoshimura found under the left paw of Sphinx a narrow tunnel leading to the pyramid of Khafre. In 1991, the American geophysicists had discovered the chambers beneath Sphinx. Since 1993, the research was conducted under supervision of the local authorities such as Zahi Hawass. According to rumors, some discovery was made in 1997, about which the authorities prefer to remain silent. The hypothesis on this discovery are based on the following information:
- Clairvoyant Edgar Cayce predicted the discovery of the Hall of Records with an entrance under the Sphinx paw.
- Drunvalo Melchizedek (his real name is Bernard Perona) writes about discovery of the Hall of Records and the underground city.
|Tablet V (Dr. Doreal’s translation)||Comments|
|Into the spaceship I brought all my records, brought the records of sunken Atlantis. Gathered I all of my powers, instruments many of mighty magic. Up then we rose on wings of the morning.||Hall of Records|
|Deep 'neath the rocks, I buried my spaceship, waiting the time when man might be free. Over the spaceship, erected a marker in the form of a lion yet like unto man. There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship, forth to be brought when need shall arise.||Great Sphinx. Perhaps the tablets were edited.|
|Know ye, O man, that far in the future, invaders shall come from out of the deep. Then awake, ye who have wisdom. Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease.|
There are also the rumors about discovery of the Staff of Thoth in a separate chamber adjacent to the Hall of Records. This “magic wand” is reminiscent of biblical the Staff of Moses and the Aaron's Rod.
Maat is considered to be the wife of Thoth.
|Principle of Maat: I had not ...||Semitic commandments|
|... committed a sin, ... disobeyed the law.|
|... attacked any man. I am not a man of violence.||Love thy neighbour (Christianity)|
|... made anyone cry, ... terrorized anyone, ... felt sorrow without reason.|
|... been angry without a reason, ... been exclusively angry.|
|... killed men and women, ... killed the cattle belonging to the god.||Thou shalt not kill|
|... committed a robbery with violence, ... snatched away the bread from a child.||Thou shalt not steal,|
Thou shalt not covet ...
|... stolen, ... stolen grain, ... stolen anyone's land, ... swindled offerings, stolen the property of the gods, ... stolen the bread of the gods, ... carried away the Khenfu cakes from the spirits of the dead.|
|I am not a stirrer up of strife (or a disturber of the peace).||—1)|
|... acted hastily or without thought.||—|
|... committed an adultery, ... seduced anyone's wife.||Thou shalt not commit adultery|
|... lain with men.||Homosexuality is condemned.|
|... polluted myself.||—2)|
|... carried away a food.||Gluttony is condemned.|
|... closed my ears to the truth.||Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousnes (Christianity).|
|... told the lies. I am not deceitful.||—3)|
|... falsely accused anyone.||Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.|
|... spoken angrily or arrogantly.||Blessed are those who meek (Christianity)|
|... acted with insolence.|
|... exaggerated my words when speaking.||—|
|... overstepped my boundaries of concern.||—|
|... cursed anyone in thought, word or deeds.||Judge not, that ye be not judged (Christianity)|
|... been an eavesdropper.||—|
|... worked evil against the king.|
|... destroyed property belonging to God/Goddess.||—|
|... polluted the water (irrigation).||4)|
|1) 1) Wars were waged throughout all the known history.|
2) Millions of people in the medieval enlightened Western Europe suffered from the plague praying the Semitic God and burning the witches. But the remedy was just to clean the water and to make the sewers.
3) This world is full of lies.
4) Drought in a desert leads to the mass mortality.
- Atum is a creator, a man-serpent, who arose out from the primary ocean-chaos Nu, who had created all the things. Tiamat is the Babylonian ocean-chaos, which had produced everything including the gods. They also tried to associate Atum with Ra.
- Amun (Amen) is also the Nun's son, who corresponds to the supreme Akkadian god Anu, and he is associated also with Ra. The historian G.A. Sidorov tells that the temple of Amun at Siwa is devoted to the reptialan creatures.
- They tried to name the snakes, which were born from a lotus, the children of Horus. Now these lotuses are considered as the "lights". The images of these snakes in the cellar of Hathor temple are associated with the god Ihy or Harsomtus.
- The Memphis kings of the intermediate period before 1st dynasty were associated with the sacred animals Anubis, Ibis, Apis, etc. and were called the deities. The images of many gods became also the animal-headed, mostly bird-headed, which symbolizes their association with reptiles.
- The Babylonian myth about the separation of heaven from Earth by Marduk, who killed Tiamat by the wind, was transformed into a myth about the spouses Geb (the Earth god) and Nut (the sky goddess) born from the father Shu (the god of wind).
- A little-known god Khnum was not the ancestor of Egyptians, but he made a human on the potter's wheel, i.e. made of clay as the Akkadians and the Babylonians believed.
- The mummies of kings are the Babylonian teraphims.
- The "mastaba" tomb is a Babylonian Ziggurat.
- The Uraeus, a "third eye", a symbol of the reptilian deity Wadjet gradually appeared in the royal headdress.
- The symbol of a winged sun (Nibiru, Marduk) had came into Egypt from the east (see also "Tech of Gods").
- Z. Sitchin, The Wars of Gods and Men (Ch.2), 1985, Avon Books, Bear & Company, 1992, ISBN 0-939680-90-4
- Murry Hope, The Sirius Connection (Ch.1), Shaftesbury, England 1996, ISBN 1-85230-818-4
- Z. Sitchin, The Stairway to Heaven (Ch.3), 1980, Avon Books, Bear & Company, 1992, ISBN 0-939680-89-0; HarperCollins, 2007, ISBN 0-06-137920-4
- A.A. Molchanov, Mysterious characters of the first Europeans
- R. Bauval The Orion Mystery (with Adrian Gilbert) (1994)
- Sakuji Yoshimura, Non-Destructive Pyramid Investigation by Electromagnetic Wave Method // Studies in Egyptian culture (Vol. 6)
- Thomas L. Dobecki, Robert M. Schoch, Seismic investigations in the vicinity of the great Sphinx of Giza, Egypt // Geoarchaeology, Vol. 7, Issue 6, pp. 527–544, December 1992
- The discovery in Egypt: That hide the Egyptian authorities
- Drunvalo Melchizedek, The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life: Volume 2 (Ch.11), 2000, ISBN 978-1-89182-421-0
- Sidorov G.A., Esoteric-chronological analysis of the development of modern civilization. Book 3. (Ch. 10), Kont͡septual, 2013 – ISBN 978-5-90569-233-8
- Wolfgang Waitkus, Die Geburt des Harsomtus aus der Blüte. p. 273—290
|Previous chapter ( Pyramids )||Table of contents||Next chapter ( Civilization )|